Try our Premium Small Group Training Package for a month and save over 50%
To deliver exceptional training and results like nothing you’ve ever experienced before, in a private and friendly environment.
What is Small Group Training?
Small Group Training is just like Personal Training but ion a small group of up to only 4 people. You get your own programme which is designed just for you and then updated every month to ensure your progression. Your programme will be carefully constructed to ensure that you are always progressing towards your goals, making you stronger, leaner, fitter and more healthy.
What you get:
– A Health and Fitness check on day 1 where we will take your measurements and get to know your body composition. This will help us to create your training plan to ensure it is optimised to suit your goals and current fitness levels.
– A Nutrition assessment session. We will sit down with you and talk all things nutrition. We will help you understand what to eat and how much to eat in order to achieve your results.
– 2 Small Group Training Sessions per week. You can book into any of our Small Group Sessions and join up to 3 other like-minded people who are all working to achieve great results.
– An assessment session at the end of the moth where we will talk about your month of training, what went well and what didn’t go so well. We can then help you to create a plan to move further forward towards your goals.
– A guarantee that you’ll feel amazing afterward or we will give you your money back.
Small Group Training is NOT an exercise class. Your programme is created from scratch just for you.
You get all of this for just £99, that’s a huge saving of over 50%
Spaces are limited for our Small Group Training Programme so if you’re interested in finding out more, then please send us an email at email@example.com, call us on 01444 810 606, or simply fill in a contact form on our website.
All of this just £99
Simply enquire below, we’ll do the rest
Book your Free Consultation now and we'll:
Discuss your current lifestyle, fitness regime, and nutritional needs/habits
Assess your goals in detail, creating specific and time-framed goals
Talk through our strategies and how we can help you